|Full Body-Bind Curse|
The Full Body-Bind Curse (Petrificus Totalus), known also as the Body-Bind Curse or Body Freezing Curse is a curse that can be used to paralyse the victim, or, if one swipes their wand through the air instead of pointing, multiple victims can be frozen.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is most often used by newer students of magic, or those who are so frequently participating in duels that they haven't the time to learn new spells.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Pottermore
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Chapter Sixteen - Through the Trapdoor)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Chapter Eight - The Wedding)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Harry Potter Official Site
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 26 (The Cave)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 28 (Snape's Worst Memory)